Saturday, December 17, 2011

English Dictionary That I Love

There are many dictionaries in the world. One of the most famous dictionaries must be an English dictionary, be it monolingual or bilingual. I love both monolingual and bilingual dictionary due to the fact that both of them are very useful.

English dictionary, translated "Kamus Bahasa Inggris" in Bahasa Indonesia, makes me easier to understand the meaning of words that I don't understand. It can help me whenever I write for my blog. If I don't use it, I always make it ready next to me while I write this blog.

However, there are only a few English dictionary I love. One of the most loved dictionaries is surely an online English dictionary. You may agree with my opinion, right?

This is an online era, this is a global world with a wide range of useful information providing in Internet; Why don't you use this fucking Kamus Bahasa Inggris?

No comments:

Post a Comment