Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I Don't Care of SEO

My friends have built their site SEO friendly, I just look at them seriously reading SEO tips, SEO tutorials, SEO google and so on. They are the same as robots which want to fight their days with SEO. Huh, it isn't my business.

What I want to tell you is that SEO is needed when you need more traffics for your sites or blogs. It is surely to make your blogs to be popular, isn't it? When you get high PR, a hundred thousands traffics, you must be happy due to the fact that you will soon get much money from your sites. I guess it is probably the most popular expectation for most blogger.

But it is not for me, I don't need a follower, I am a mad blogger; you don't need to read my articles coz it will be very useless for your eyes. When I don't need a follower, why should I care of SEO? It's actually true, I don't need SEO for my bad blog owned by A MAD BLOGGER.

Therefore, I will not care of SEO otherwise SEO will care of me. It is enough for SEO to love me, right???

1 comment:

  1. I currently write two blogs on my own. One that is more niche and professional based where I do all of the seo company type work for it. But I also have a personal blog where I just like to write and don't care about my readership. It's a great stress reliever for me to just be able to write and not have to worry about all the other work after finishing.

    ReplyDelete