Friday, November 18, 2011

A Blogger Doesn't Need Backlinks

Blogkentir doesn't need backlinks !!! I honestly don't need my blog to be linked in your site because I don't need it. To make backlinks for your blogs or sites, you have to work harder walking around the world and looking high PR blogs to put. It is really a boring activity...

When my blog is not viewed by people, I just tell you I don't care !!! It is up to me, and up to you as well. What I want is that I want to see my blogs by myself. I am not a selfish blogger. I am just a lazy man to walk for commenting your blogs. My blog is not important but your blog is very important__in according to your opinion probably. Thus, I say your blog is not important for me, but my blog is very important.

Therefore, I__blogkentir__don't need a backlink from your blog. Is it fair??

No comments:

Post a Comment